Save WEEKS of College Admission Hassle
Discover the 5 proven steps that get 95% of students into their Top 3 schools
Including over 1000 students that got into Ivy Leagues!
AS SEEN IN…
I want you to join my FREE Master Class on mastering the college admissions process.
I’m going to be giving away some pretty major secrets from my award-winning College Shortcuts course. These are the tips and strategies that have helped students get into the Ivy Leagues, Private, and State colleges. Plus, you’ll be saving over three weeks of time just staring at a blank cursor with confusion about the whole college application process.
The tactics I’m going to show you work for anyone, from any educational background, in any part of the world.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t think of yourself as a writer or you failed freshman English. We won’t be talking about writing the next great American novel or a thesis paper. I am not expecting you to be Ernest Hemingway.
But we are talking about the perfect college essay and application. With me, you’ll be able to learn how to connect with admissions readers, create a perfect resume, and turn your essay into one that guarantees acceptance
We have limited seating for this master class, so register now.
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Secrets on how to complete the college application process in half the time. Imagine, just three weeks from now you will be worry-free and your child will be on their way to their dream college!
- When you attend this webinar, you will be able to skip nagging your child throughout the process and eliminate the possibility of your spouse breathing down your neck during this stressful part of your child’s academic career.
- Find the scholarship money that is sitting right under your nose, so your child gets the money they deserve.
- The #1 mistake (you’re probably making now) that absolutely repels college admissions officers and what you should do to avoid this.
- Plus, get expert answers to all your questions about the college application process and scholarship opportunities.
- And lots, lots, more!