The Four Year Plan
Your Guide to Guaranteed College Admissions
Inside This Book You’ll Learn:
- Why A students know how to study in half the time.
- What to do every single month of high school to succeed.
- How to effectively study for midterms and tests.
- Why students are constantly unsure what they want to do in the future.
- Why students who don’t plan out their summer have no experience on their resume.
- How 20 different academic experts succeeded in high school and their exact formula.
- The private school level advice that your child deserves to know in order to master high school and ultimately get into the college of their dreams.
Free Resources Included:
- FREE Download of our Month to Month Chart Progress Chart of exactly what to do from 9th thru 12th grade to stay on track while reading.
- Neha’s insider secrets around the college admissions process delivered straight to your inbox.
- Access to a private community to discuss the book and get support from a community of like-minded individuals to inspire, motivate, and assist each other.
Who Should Read This Book?
Students in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade
– Doubting yourself and unsure how to navigate high school?
Each chapter is short and to the point, giving you exactly what you need to know to nail each month and get amazing grades.
Students who struggle with time and organization management
– The Time Management Chapter will be gold for you. We give you a formula to see exactly where you are wasting your time and how to effectively add an additional 10 hours to your week to study more and have fun.
Parents who want to learn how to better relate with their child
– Are you confused what is expected of your child in high school?
This book can show you what is expected at every grade level, so that your child isn’t stressed.
What Other Parents & Students Say About “The Four Year Plan”
If you are interested in working with us, we interview every single family to ensure you are the right fit for our interview-only exclusive College Mastery Program program. Please fill out this 2 minute application to request a time to discuss your needs. If you are the right fit, we will contact you regarding an interview: https://goo.gl/forms/2HshSFJeV3yP6hsy2